The Best Mattress to STOP Your Back Pain
Getting your hands on a high-quality mattress that will serve you for years is an important task as it is, but for those who suffer from pain in their back, finding the best mattress for back pain is a crucial matter that has the potential to affect your long-term health and well-being.
Pain in You Back? Choosing Right Is Very Important
Getting a good-night’s sleep is more important than you might have imagined. One of the breakthrough studies in the field have shown very clearly that your just not as smart as you could be without getting proper rest. The worst part? Sleep-deprived people aren’t even aware of the negative affect that lack of sleep has on their brains, giving them the false notion of energy and success!
However, things get even worse when you factor-in back pain. Another study has demonstrated an alarming correlation between chronic pain and depression, giving you a double-whammy when it comes to the negative effects of missing out on a good night’s sleep.
Ø Losing precious sleep can hurt your intelligence
Ø Losing sleep makes you overly-confident even though you’re “dumbed down”.
Ø Chronic pain can have negative long-term health and psychological effects.
Firm or Soft: What’s Best for My Back Pain?
You have different requirement when compared to side or front sleepers, and this is the key to a good night’s sleep. In order to avoid long-term damage and ensure your days are pain-free, choose a mattress that is a bit firm but still offers softness to support the natural curve of your body. At the same time, you want to make sure that you don’t feel too much pressure in any of your trouble areas, thus keeping your spine aligned and healthy!
Top 3 Mattresses for Your Back Pain
Want the most comfortable bed for sleeping on your back and avoiding back pain? Purple’s space-age technologies are designed to give your back support fit for an astronaut!
– Patented Hyper-Elastic polymer that offers unrivaled support.
– Choose the level of firmness that reduces your pain.
– Smart Comfort Grid that aligns itself with the natural curve of your body.
– Responsive support coils ensure advanced motion isolation.
– 100-Night return policy.
– 10-Year Warranty.
Saatva are a relatively new name, but that hasn’t stopped them from quickly claiming a large market share thanks to budget-friendly mattresses that don’t skimp on premium-level features.
– Available in firmer models ideal for back-sleepers in pain.
– Memory foam for a good night’s sleep, every night.
– 5 unique layers that offer support on every level.
– Antimicrobial fabric to stay cleaner in the long-run.
– 120-Night return policy.
– 15-Year Warrenty.
The bright minds at Capser are really pushing sleep to the next generation with advanced features that are especially ideal for back-sleepers that suffer from pain in their back. For the very best in overnight comfort, look no further than the Casper Wave.
– Constructed out of 5 unique layers to offer exceptional support.
– Hyper-Targeted support in 36 critical pressure points to relieve stress.
– Ergonomic spinal alignment.
– 120-Night return policy.
– 10-Year Warranty